My Photo

By Karen Best Wright

« When a Grandparent or Grandchild becomes Physically Disabled | Main | Are your grandchildren picky eaters? There is hope. »

June 27, 2015


Cathy Andrus

I’m 51 grandson special needs along with much trauma in his life is four. My daughter is deceased (his mom.)His dad just gave me POA but he lives with me (grandbaby)for pass cpl months. It’s been a challenge at times due to what he’s been though and any help would be great or suggestions.
Thank you
at 727-236-1115
Thank you and God Bless!


Joanne, I do not believe the help is just for special needs children, but you would need to contact them directly and ask them.


Is this for just special needs children


It's great to know that there is a program to help Granparents in providing care for Grandkids. Considering the large number of Grandparents responsible for their Grandkids in Pasco County I feel it is indeed very welcome.

Verify your Comment

Previewing your Comment

This is only a preview. Your comment has not yet been posted.

Your comment could not be posted. Error type:
Your comment has been saved. Comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by the author. Post another comment

The letters and numbers you entered did not match the image. Please try again.

As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. This prevents automated programs from posting comments.

Having trouble reading this image? View an alternate.


Post a comment

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them.

Your Information

(Name is required. Email address will not be displayed with the comment.)

November 2020

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30          
Blog powered by Typepad